If you’re on this page, I’m already hoping you can connect with my work, so let’s talk about pricing. If you do connect with my approach and style, and the budget fits, get in touch and let’s chat.
Below you’ll find my rates for full day coverage, which pre-Covid was my only real offering, I’ve always embraced the full day approach, being there from the start to the very end of a wedding. I do now offer shorter coverage for Micro-weddings, but please be aware this may not be available for key dates; Fridays and Saturdays through Spring and Summer.
I do receive between 200-300 enquiries per year, so if you are interested in working with me, please fill out the contact form.
If you’re getting married abroad, please see my destination weddings page as there are additional travel costs associated.
“Sam, WOW – just checked into our hotel and logged onto WiFi to see this email….
They’re unreal! So glad you stayed into the evening. There’s some pretty special stuff there mate and we’re both blown away with what you’ve got already! The exact reason we chose you.”
Elle and Matt – 2018, UK
I’ve always sold my services in a really honest way, in the way I like to be sold to; no hidden charges, no ‘contact me’ to find the price, no hard sell. So, to keep my wedding photography prices simple, below you can find out what I offer and for how much!
- Unlimited coverage – because weddings are about much more than just the ceremony and first dance!
- A pre-wedding consultation via Skype to get to know you both and your plans for the big day.
- A USB of fully edited images – 500+
- Full license to print and share – you just can’t sell them to OK! magazine!!
- An online slideshow and gallery of your images – a private way to view and share you images.
- Travel and accommodation for England and Wales. For Scotland please add £250. For international weddings, which naturally involve more travel; click here
- You’ll never hear me say “cheese”, or suggest that all the groomsmen hold the bride across their arms!
Full Day // £4995.00
* for destination and international weddings – click here!
I’ve already been fortunate to attend several micro-weddings since the dreaded C-word landed, they’ve been amazing, the buzz and excitement is still there, even if 100+ wedding guests aren’t. In terms of what I offer, here are the details:
- A pre-wedding consultation via Zoom to get to know you both and your plans for the ceremony.
- Fully edited images with my personal grade applied.
- Full license to print and share.
- An online slideshow and password protected gallery of your images – a private way to view and share your images.
- 2 Hours (150+ images)
- 4 Hours (250+ images)
- 6 Hours (350+ images)
Please note, micro-wedding options will not be available for Thu-Sun weddings in 2022/2023.
Two Hours // £795.00
Four Hours // £1450.00
Six Hours // £1995.00
*a small travel charge will apply for weddings outside of Derbyshire.
“I’ll be on this gallery for the next week at LEAST looking through and reliving the days all over again! A HUGE thank you from both myself and Ryan.
The time, effort and passion that went into our weekend means a lot to us – not only did you perfectly capture the day but you also took the time to come to our other events and document them, so we have a whole weekend to look back on now.
You were the first decision we made for our wedding and easily the best.
Thank you so much”
– Paige and Ryan, 2018
samdocker.co / UK + Destination Wedding Photographer Pricing
I work across the UK, Europe and the ROW for Destination Weddings, documenting weddings with a genuine and authentic approach. I’m driven by people, connections and moments, constantly observing and creatively documenting for my couples, and providing wedding photography in a relaxed and personal manner.