Making the decision to go for a destination wedding can be a pretty brave call to make for most couples, but I can assure you as a wedding photographer who has attended weddings in Italy, France, and Internationally, it’s a decision that always pays off!
Seeing guests arrive, with holiday mode enabled, and allowing everyone to introduce themselves to each other the day before the wedding, it has an enormous impact on the atmosphere of the day itself. And it goes without saying, a post wedding BBQ can be a pretty crazy affair too!!!
Don’t tell my wife, but if I was to get married again (I have no plans to!!), I’d absolutely be going abroad to do so!! I have a valid passport, and unlike the mighty Dennis Bergkamp, I have no issues with getting on an aeroplane!!
If you want to find out more about my availability and pricing for weddings in the UK or Europe, please contact me below.
“We knew you would document the day perfectly and you somehow managed to show the energy flowing in photos, don’t know how you do it but you are incredible! Thanks for putting us at ease so well, and it felt like we were barely away from the action so we didnt miss anything on the day”
Amy and Ellis – 2023, Tuscany
Full Day Coverage
The first thing you should know is I’m with you all day, there is no limit on the time coverage I offer on a destination wedding, partly because I don’t like to miss vital moments, and secondly, because I’m not the time police!! If it goes off on the dancefloor at 1am in the morning, I’m there. If you’re going for an early morning swim with the boys, I’m there! And then there’s everything in-between!!
- Unlimited coverage – because weddings are about much more than just the ceremony and first dance!
- A pre-wedding consultation via zoom to get to know you both and your plans for the big day.
- A USB of fully graded and edited images – 500+ minimum.
- Full license to print and share – you can’t sell them to OK! magazine!! Sorry!!!
- A private online slideshow and password protected gallery of your images.
- You’ll never hear me say “cheese”, or suggest that all the groomsmen hold the bride across their arms – guaranteed!!
For those that want some coverage of any pre-wedding activity, I have a few options available, but if you require a tailored quote, please contact me and we can discuss:
- A pre-wedding or post wedding event – 2 hours minimum + the option to split 4 hours over 2 events.
All of my travel fees are geared towards covering the following;
- Return Flights + airport parking.
- Car Hire + diesel/toll road charges.
- Accommodation for 2-3 nights.
“To say we’re obsessed is an understatement. Being able to relive the wedding through the video was so incredibly fun”– Jordan and KJ, 2023 – Switzerland
samdocker.co / UK + Destination Wedding Photographer
I work across the UK, throughout Europe and the ROW for destination weddings, documenting weddings with a genuine and authentic approach. I’m driven by people, connections and moments, constantly observing and creatively documenting for my couples, and providing wedding photography in a relaxed and personal manner.